One of my favorite dishes for summer is pasta salad. It is something that everyone always loves and a great dish to bring to barbeques and parties. It is super simple and quick to make. Everyone has always loved my pasta salad and now it is just something that is expected when I arrive at a summer party.
What You Need:
- 1 box Barilla Farfalle Pasta
- 1 1/2 pint fresh pesto
- 1 bottle Ken's House Italian Dressing Marinade
- 2 containers of pearl sized fresh mozzarella
- 1 small red onion chopped (optional)
- 1-2 small cans of sliced black olives (your preference)
- 1 pack of cherry tomatoes cut in half
- grated parmesan cheese
- fresh black pepper
- 1 jar Bella Sun Luci julienne cut sun dried tomatoes with italian herbs
Start by boiling a pot of water and add some salt to it. As the water is boiling, take out a large bowl and add the fresh mozzarella, chopped red onion, olives,s un dried tomatoes, cherry tomatoes, pesto, and a small amount of the italian dressing and mix it all together.
Once the pasta is done, strain it and run cold water until all of the pasta is cold. Add a 1/4 of the pasta to the bowl, add more italian dressing, parmesan cheese, and black pepper, then mix. Continue this process until all of the pasta and dressing is in the bowl.
Add the pasta salad to a serving tray or aluminum tray, cover it, and put in the fridge until chilled (you do not have to chill it, but I like everything to settle and I prefer the pasta salad colder, especially if you will bringing it to an outdoor party. Once chilled, it is ready to serve!
Post a Comment